Thursday, July 29, 2004

Words to Live by...

Lounged around on the boat Tuesday, got ready for volleyball Tuesday evening, but it was cancelled so I stayed in.

I worked tonight (Wednesday). It was quite slow for a usual Wednesday, and we had 6 servers on, so since I had the party section and there were no parties until the very end of the night, I had only 2 active tables during the breif rush. It sucked, and tips weren't good. Not bad, but not good for a Wednesday.

I learned how to make a Bahama Mama today though. No one's ever ordered that before, but one of the cooks did tonight, so I got to learn. This was all while I had one table left who simply needed nothing but time to eat, and they wouldn't leave. They were there forever!!

After I got off of work, which was at least 11:15, I went to Katie's house cuz Knox was in town and I haven't seen her in forever. It was good to see Knox again, but she had to get up early to drive back to Boston tomorrow, so I didn't have very long to visit with her before she had to leave. That was sad.

Then I was getting eaten alive by mosquitos, so I decided to go home and sleep. Lots of working in my future, so I thought sleep wouldn't hurt...

P.S. The title is a link. You should click on it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I also have a site about wakeboard singapoore
. You can check it out at wakeboard singapoore
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam