Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

I didn't do much today. Wrote about what I did since the last time I posted first thing this morning when I got home. I took a nice shower and decided to lay outside and tan while I wrote my OC letters. That was nice. My parents thought we should go out on the boat, so partway through a letter i switched locales.

I finished my letters, we looked at a house, AND I even get an hour-long nap. Pretty successful.

Speaking of which, this job predictor says I should be a Movie Star. I couln't complain about that, so I tried some other people too:

My mom --> Supermodel
My dad --> Chef
My brother --> Professional Tramp
Anneli Martinek --> Stunt Person
Emily Mouilso --> Quiz Show Contestant (is that a real profession?)
Katie Moze --> God
Katie Lynn Moze (same girl) --> Satan (odd)
Elise Fritchie --> Astrologer (don't you with your name was Katie Lynn Moze)
Kate Peterson --> Garden Gnome
Dru Korab --> Lumberjack
Alex Wente --> Alien Investigator
Eric Klaes --> Housekeeper
Phil Cool --> Lumberjack
Brady Nelson --> Cowboy
Carson Adler --> "The job you have now" (cop out)
Nate Lenhof --> Funeral Director
Aaron Janasiak --> Church Minister
Mary Sterrett --> Professional Shopper
Toby Gwiasdowski --> Computer Nerd
David Freisleben --> Top Gun Pilot
Mike Bohn --> "Anything except what you're doing now" (his away message says "work" right now. odd)
Khaatim Boyd --> Dentist
Taylor Bogdanske --> Satan (can there be more than one?)
Chris Rydz --> Second-Hand Car Salesman
Matt Watkins --> Permanent Temp (what?)
Dan Nichols --> Human Shield (that's sorta like being a cop...)
Bob Weber --> Quiz Show Contestant (he can compete against Emily!!)

Comment if you tried your name and aren't listed here. Let me know if yours was good...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name "Johnny Poopoopants" yields "Your ideal job is a … who are you kidding, you work?"

Just thought you'd like to know.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm boycotting this blog for lack of Andy-love.

Andy

Anonymous said...

That is all well and good, except that you spelt my name wrong... don't get me wrong, you were a lot closer than most non polacks, but it's GwiaZdowski, and I'm a prostitute. If you put Tobias it makes me into a mime artist, which are two careers that I believe I could combine in an interesting and lucrative way... so there.