Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I lead a boring life

Sunday the only notable thing I did was go to a graduation party in Waterford. It was kinda cool to see this family again who I haven't seen in so long, but at the same time we really didn't know any of their friends or neighbors, so that was awkward.

Today I woke up, showered, and went to work. I opened the bar at Roma's today, this time working about an hour and 45 minutes and making a whopping $1.00 in tips. Afterward I went to the martial arts school, where I get a far better wage. (If only I got my paychecks...) I came home, had some salad, and watched Shrek. Yes, I'm boring AND this my virgin Shrek-viewing. Get off my case.

I technically have OC letters to write, but I'm SO unmotivated. And right now I'm doing a lot of thinking. Sometimes it's rewarding to talk to people when you're thinking about deep stuff, I think, but at this point I just don't feel like anyone'd want to hear* about it, which puts me in such a position where I no longer feel like typing about it.


* Dru insists I give him credit for that excellent [insert sarcasm here] musical find. If you actually want to hear a song, click on the green box on the right of that page with the weird, angry-looking teeth. Actually, I'll just post a pic. There it is, to the right. Enjoy?

No comments: