Sunday, July 25, 2004

Las Quatro Dias Pasadas

So since I did a lot of repeat stuff, I'll just talk about the stuff I did, and not what day I did everything.

US BANK CHAMPIONSHIP IN MILWAUKEE (a.k.a. GREATER MILWAUKEE OPEN):
I worked at this Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. I really didn't get to see any golf, but that was okay cuz I really wouldn't have paid any attention anyway. I did other useless things, like hand out literature on random AstraZeneca drugs and health related stuff, count how many people did different things -- enter the tent, get their blood pressure checked, grabbed a literature packet, got a seat cushion or passport holder, played the "Putting Challenge II" game -- inside the tent, help with the consultations with the golf pro, etc. Long days in the fresh air left me exhausted, so I didn't have much a life around that.

KELLLY'S BLEACHERS II VOLLEYBALL:
So since I was so exhausted from work, volleyball Thursday was rough. haha, I sucked it up sooo bad. I had no desire to move, and I kept laughing at Wes. We still won all three because we're awesome like that, even though we only played with 5 again this week.

FLYING DRAGONS COLOR BELT PROMOTION & SCHOOL-WIDE PICNIC:
The promotion took far longer than needed. Clean-up went quick afterward, except the endless vacuuming and the dawdling that inevitably follows. By the time I finally got to the picnic I had a half hour to eat before I had to leave for Alpine. That was sad, but the food was good, so it sorta evened out.

ALPINE VALLEY CONCERT: THE DEAD WITH WARREN HAYES:

At the concert Jamie and I had our stand back with one other girl, Erin. At first we didn't know if she'd be cool, but she turned out to be pretty awesome. We made pretty good tips. The crowd was weird, but it seemed like less of a hassle than usual. Cept at the end. Oh well. At the end of the night we only had to pay $5 each back to Alpine. Not Bad. That's all.

No comments: