Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ego-Boost

So when I got home from an average-ish Summerfest tonight (Styx concert), David asked me if I'd ever heard of Human For Sale before. In saying no, of course I had to take a look (just as you should).

Apparently I'm worth $2,402,130.00 after I put that I got a 0 on the SAT's (I never took them). It asks you 4 sets of questions: physical, mental, lifestyle, and personality. Then it generates some amount. I stacked my $2,402,130.00 up against the Most Valuable Females and I'm #5 (at the time of this post).

So anyway, if you're looking for an ego-boost, give that a shot. Everyone I know has done pretty well for themselves...

Now to find someone who can afford me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good, Perk... you shoulda taken those SAT's though... because I am worth $2,599,386.00... the number one male at the time of posting was $2,411,640.00, so I raped him by 100 grand or so... So, really what I have said all along is true... I am the greatest man who has ever lived.
-Toby