Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Monday

I slept in today, which was wonderful. I got up and lounged around the house for a while.

My mom got a claim to her insurance for me for some childbirth charge ($2094 or so) from June 19th. She asked my countless times what I did that day and if I was sure there was something I wasn't telling her. It was insane; she wouldn't drop it. I worked that day, the day before, and the day after. I mean really, wouldn't she have noticed somewhere during the 9 months prior if I was doing to have delivered a freakin baby?!

After that I went to work. I was graced with the wonderful open bar shift again today. Better tips than usual, all because of the food service guy. haha, that's awesome. Then Nikki, the hostess, said she wished she could come to work for 2 hours and go home. I said I switch with her, and so it was. After my shift in the bar I hostessed for an incredibly slow night. When we closed I was told to stick around and learn how to do everything. There was a lot to take in, but now I know a lot more than many of the other employees do, so that's nice.

Now I'm going to go to bed. If the weather's nice, the girls and I are going out on the lake. Should be a good time.

No comments: