Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Stuff

So my internet wasn't working since i posted last. I went to work yesterday (Tuesday) and forgot to pick up my paycheck, for, like, the fifth time in a row. That kinda ticked me off, but it didn't last long because I was the party queen last night. I had a party of 7, a party of 8, and a party of 14 last night. I knew personally the party of 8, so I didn't put suggested gratuity on their bill, but both of my other parties I did and BOTH double tipped, which is always nice. I had my 2nd best tips night at Roma's ever last night, and it was a sucky ol Tuesday, so that was a little ironic.

I got home and tried to go to bed, but that was quite unsuccessful. I tried watching TV, listening to music, and even calling Anneli at 3:30 AM. All I got from Anneli was some tired mumbles. It was funny, but I decided to let her go nonetheless.

I woke up this morning to three consecutive calls on my cell phone: My agency (can I do an audition tomorrow), Aaron (want to go to OshKosh tonight?), and Troy (can I play volleyball tomorrow?). All were yes's, but OshKosh has kind of reverted to a maybe pending contact with Price... That and I'd have to look nice for my audition tomorrow... We'll see.

I have to work again tonight. Hopefully I make some good money. The special tonight is All You Can Eat crab legs for $19.95. Now AYCE isn't very convenient, BUT we're alreayd at a $40 bill for a table of 2 before drinks, which usually means better tips. This is my second Wednesday at Roma's ever; wish me luck!

No comments: