Thursday, November 25, 2004

zoom zoom...

I lieu of going to Chicago to look at the 2002 Viggen I wanted, my dad talked me into going to a dealership in Milwaukee instead. There, in an attempt to talk me out of getting the Viggen Convetible, he said "look, you could lease this brand new Miata for less than they're asking for the Viggen." I bite. So I suggest we go for a test drive. That was sweet. This car is so tight. Got back to the dealership, completely in love. Guy also mentioned a pre-owned Mistubishi Eclipse Spyder. Gave that a test drive and knew it wasn't cuttin it. In short, here's my new wheels, guys. The finish is a Metallic Titanium Gray, so a little darker than that car, but otherwise same same. 6-speed beauty. Anyway, that's mine for the next 3 years, and I just thought I'd share that good news with all of you. : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you will be driving more :)

Anonymous said...

it's such a girl's car. that's funny that i say that because i know 4 people now who will have that car and you're the first girl. the other 3 must be gay. i can't say i didn't see that coming.

Anonymous said...

Again, it must be great to have so much money. How do you sleep at night?

expression said...

That post was made at 4:18 AM and Anonymous is asking how you sleep at night?