Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So Busy Lately!

It seems like forever since I've updated, but it's really been just under 2 weeks, so I think if you're deeply stressed by this situatino you need to re-evaluate your life and figure out why it revolves around my blog, cuz you've got serious issues.

Anyway, I got my car the Friday after the last post and I've been loving every minute of my 12 days with it. Got my snow tires this past Friday, but I'm stull sure I'll need to be rescued from the ditch by someone with a real car at some point this winter. Monday my radar detector came in the mail. I installed it today, so I've used it, well, on campus. But I'm still glad to have it, especially in the absence of cruise control. Here it is, real color, real car, and everything.


Homework has been overbearing lately, which sucks. Yesterday it was homework from 3:30 til 11:30 with a break for dinner and a shower. 8 hours is just too much! And just when I was thinking I was getting close to being done, or close enough to go back to normal, I realize I have a paper due Thursday I forgot about... dammit! So glad this semester is almost over.

Work has been up an down. One day I don't break minimum wage; the next I'm clearing $20/hr. I witsh every day was a $20/hr day...

That's all you get for now, because I still have homework to do.


  • Ben: Dude, that would suck if you spontaneously combusted.
    Chris: Yeah, I wonder if you could stop, drop, and roll...
  • Brandon: Dude, we've got too many friends going nowhere in life.
    Chris: Yeah, like this guy.
    Nick: It's not that I'm not going anywhere, I'm just destined to fail.
  • Rob, after hitting Stu in the face with a box of Cheez-Its: "I'm sorry, Stu. You can have half the box. Then you can have half, Mark. Then I'll have whatever's left after that."
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I have 3 maxxed-out credit cards and an empty checking account. It must be great to be so rich.