Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday

Still no sign of my replacement keyboard in my mailbox, but I sure am anxious. Copying and pasting the letter t over and over is a pain.

It's raining today and I hate rain. And wouldn't you know that I had some extra time this morning and DID my HAIR? It looked pretty good until I walked into the rain. Now it just looks like beach-hair, which I guess is okay because my hair never really does that on it's own, but it wasn't what I spen time trying to accomplish.

Anyway, I'm off to work until bar close with my summer hair. Cross your fingers for big bling for me.

  • Bill: "His forehead is so fucking huge. It's not even a forehead, it's more like a fivehead."
  • Kellie: The math is just a tool.
    Keenan: My tool is broken.
    Professor Brown: They have drugs for that now.
  • Evie: Why is there chicken in the toilet?
    Alex: It's not chicken it's biscuits.
    Evie: Okay then why are there BISCUITS in the toilet?
    Alex: I wasn't going to eat them and the toilet looked starved.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    No, this isn't anonymous, its Max Kelln. Anyhoo, just wanted to say its nice to see someone in Ripon updates their blog (yes, i'm talking to you: Alex, Phil b, Dave B, Joe L, et cetera)