Monday, November 08, 2004

Case of the Mundays...

So I decided to change the poll today. 83% of you voted FOR a chat function, which means 17% voted AGAINST it. Yeah, that's *cough* 5 to 1. But basically I'm too lazy to do it right now, and I really don't think anyone will use it, so I'm postponing that. New poll. Lame, but new.

I did absolutely nothing interesting today and didn't learn anything either. Typical day for me. Lunch sucked. Might go to OshKosh with Anneli in a bit, but right now I have to go get my laundry, so I'm ending this.


  • Dan: What language are those from?!
    TA: They're Greek letters.
    Dan: What Greece are those used in?!?
    (Proving that math majors do not take geography)
  • Mark: "Writing was designed by the stupid to get the intellectuals to stop talking."
  • Melissa: I've got to go home, I have Calc at 8:30 in the morning.
    Brock: Calculus? You don't need to go to that shit! Your not gonna grow up to be a calculator...
  • No comments: