Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Not-So-Happy Humpday

Sick girl is back for another term. I'm not sure what I'm sick with exactly, but the nurse tried a strep test, which came back negative. So I know it's not that, but she's also worried about mono. That's something I don't want to re-live. :( I managed to make it to one class today. Being behind is not going to be fun, so hopefully I'm feeling a little better tomorrow.

I got a haircut today, I like it. Cut about 6-7 inches off. I don't have much else to add, except some people have asked me to post some new links:

all the makings for a happy father's day
a lesson in non-verbal communication
weird kaleidiscope thing


Rebecca: Cars do whatever we tell them to do. They're our bitches.
Melinda: Yeah, we ride them.

Coo: What movie is this?
Pete: That's Jason's Dick.
Coo: That's horribly disturbing.
Pete: It sounded ok in my head.
-Holding up a copy of his roommates movie "Dick"

No comments: