Monday, March 07, 2005

Gotta Love Wisconsin Weather...

Yesterday was GORGEOUS! 50's, sunny, blue skies... It was my first drive with the top down since I've had the car, and I loved every mile. (couldn't find a picture in gray)


This morning I wake up and it's freezing rain. I guess the top won't be coming down again for a while. Hopefully Spring Break (4.5 days and counting...) is nice, cuz I made a CD of obnoxious songs I can blast while I'm driving around. I still have no plans for break, which is working out okay since this week is becoming more and more stressful.

On a happier note, I missed about a week of computer science class. I came back for the first time today, and I'm about a half-day behind the rest of the class, if that. Plus I tought myself some math function stuff we hadn't yet learned how to program. But of course that's because I rock.

Sickness still here but seems to be fading. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That car would look so much better as a porsche 924....but I guess you'll have to wait to upgrade...oh yeah, you've beautiful eyes is a suck up statement, you're beautiful isn't