Thursday, January 20, 2005

My Hard Disk Crashed

Yes, that is a bad thing. No, it's not fixed yet. I'm using other people's computers whenever I can. It's been down for a week now, and I really think I'm suffering from withdrawals. I really felt the urge to share some of the things I've been e-mailed, though:


For all the women who can't write their names in the snow
What I want to do to my $1500 paperweight (laptop)
I still love this website: so informative!
Here's a game for wasting time
Weirdest car commercial ever
Great scam on eBay


No guarentees when the next post will be, so hopefully this holds you over. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.