Thursday, January 13, 2005

One Day Until Ripon

The past few days my dad has had me post a bunch of crap on eBay. Now that all the auctions are finishing and everything sold, apparently it's my job to package everything, do all of the post-sale communications, and make sure everything gets sent. It's a pain in the ass.

I've also gotten to spend a lot of time with friends in the past few days. I went shopping with Emily on Sunday, and Monday we went to brunch with another friend Jessica, then we all went to Goodwill. All of us found stuff, too. Monday night, Katie, Emily and I got together at my house, ordered pizza, and finally exchanged our Christmas presents. Tuesday I went shopping with Kate, who I haven't seen since Halloween. It was good to catch up. Emily is back at school now, Katie's working all the time, and Kate's back to being super mom and only ever seeing her boyfriend. Yes, that is annoying. Everyone else has already gone back to school, or doesn't go to college ans works full time.

That means today I get to ship stuff out, pack up my own belongings, and get everything into the Suburban for the drive back to Ripon tomorrow. Tonight I'm going TV shopping with my dad since my roommate is moving out and the TV was hers. I'm meeting him in Milwaukee at 4:45, so all of this has to be done by then. Wish me luck!

No comments: