Thursday, January 06, 2005

I Love Thursdays

Reason 1: The OC
Well I've devised a chart for all of you that ahave problems watching the OC, because it is wonderful, and no one should miss out on seeing it because they don't know what's going on. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, so I'm not posting it, but I will after I see it. We started dinner at 7:00, of course, so I'm waiting for it to finish recording before I start watching it.

Reason 2: No More Strep
I woke up this morning not feeling very shitty at all. I've had strep the past few days, which is why there has been no actual posts up. I detected the symptoms early, though, and I attribute my quick recovery to that.

Reason 3: The Dawn of Money
I work at the Heidel House this weekend, even though I'm on break. I haven't been bale to work at Roma's at all over break, so I figured I'd make the trip back to Green Lake. Apparently I was supposed to be scheduled Saturday close and Sunday open. Knowing full well that Sunday open I wouldn't make enough to make the trip worth it, I told my boss I'd made arrangements under the asumption that I was working Friday close and Saturday close (which is what I was originally told) and wasn't sure if I'd be able to rearrange. I asked if I could be switched, and she made it happen. Yay for head-waitress-ship. Friday and Saturday nights should be a better shot at money.

Reason 3.5: Going Back, But Not
This is only really half a reason since it ties into the previous. I'm loving the idea of going back to school, but not actually having to go to classes. Sometime Sunday I'll come home and still have a week of vacation left, which is always nice.


If you haven't already, check out the new links and stuff on top. Have a good weekend. : )

No comments: