Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hello Again

I feel like I'm starting a whole new blog, I've been gone so long.

Life has been very busy and especially hectic since my schedule has always been on computer, and I haven't had mine. I've been holding it down, as always, though. I've taken on the Orientation Committee Chair position, which consumes quite a bit of time, and I am going through the ADPi pledge process. Oh yeah, and I'm still working at the Heidel House. Busy busy busy!!

Hopefully my life will slowly piece itself back into something I can manage, especially with this semester's extra home-work-intensice nature. Nevertheless, there are some new links around that you should check out if you're bored. I'll do my best to keep you updated on my hectic and oh-so-interesting life. ; )

No comments: