Monday, December 13, 2004

Old School

So I have a little time to post while I'm deciding not to start my Leadership and Democracy final paper yet. Rumor has it that the paper's not going to be easy...at all...so I'm going to need a lot of time to devote to it, and I'm so exhausted I can't focus enough to write it.

ANYWAY, I thought I'd bring back the old posts with the links to games and random sites. I hope these are a little more entertaining than the regular posts and at least some people look at them.

Since I posted Tuesday, I had to waitress on Wednesday. It was really slow and boring. Again.

Thursday morning I had my first OC Chairperson Meeting. It sounds like it's going to be a good time. We had martial arts that night, where we sparred and wrestled, which was cool cuz I haven't been able to do that in a while. Came back and watched the OC, and then went to park my car where I got a spot in the lot. Very sweet.

Friday I had one not-even class, which was a big waste of time, which I hated, cuz some teachers just like to waste their students' time. I went to Green Lake after to pick up my bartending license application, which I'll hopefully be able to pick up on Tuesday. Made $7.95/hr at work. Pretty bad. Saturday had to open and worked until about 6:45. Made about $7.45/hr. Drew and I are thinking about getting applications at Goose Blind, another resturant in Green Lake cuz we heard January is even slower than December. : (

This week I work some really non-winning days: Monday for 15 people on property, Friday for 62, and Saturday, the only maybe-money-maker for 166. Of course I open on Saturday, which usually means less money. Lucky me. I'm supposed to work Sunday, but have to be out of the dorms Saturday by noon, so I'm thinking of telling my boss I can't since there will be a staggering 9 people there.

At least Christmas vacation is on its way. 5 days until I get to go home... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.