Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wednesday

So I've noticed that the less I have to do, the smaller the percentage of it I get done. When I'm at school, I have any number of assignments to juggle, along with my overtime-part time job, and running martial arts club. Somehow there are enough hours in the day to still get a decent-to-good night's sleep every night. Now I have no scheduled time to wake up, no scheduled work shifts, very few scheduled appointments, and I had 2 homework-related goals for all of break. I've managed to work on none of my school work, I've been late to every appointment so far, and I'm still somehow tired all day. What's going on?

Today, as you might have guessed, was pretty uneventful. I took Sammi to the doctor cuz she stayed home yesterday, today, and will be staying home tomorrow from school cuz she's not feeling well. (In case you were wondering, we were late to her appointment too.) We stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home, and stopped at SubWay for dinner. I helped out at the karate school for the last 2 classes, came home, and watched a movie. I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button, which I never did before, but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I could seem to find my toothbrush, which I used to brush my teeth. I removed my contact lenses, first the right, then the left, as I do every night. Now I'm writing this blog. And if you can tell me where that quote comes from, you win a high five.

I have nothing else to say, because I am forbidden from saying anything else that happened today. Wait, am I allowed to say that?! =-o

And the dumb college student quotes of the evening:
  • "Boobs are like lighthouses, they're a pain to maintain but they're a damn good thing to have around."
    (just for the approaching election...)
  • Simonne: Have you ever noticed that Ivy League schools never submit random quotes to the site?
    Alex: Well don't worry they're not any smarter than us. Look at Bush. He went Ivy League and he farts out stupid shit all the time.
    Andrea: Why are we talking about W's bowel movements?
    Olia: W isn't a vowel. It's a consonant right?
  • No comments: