Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday

Today I cleaned my room nonstop for probably 6 hours. I don't know why, I was just in that mood. It's amazing. Later tonight Sammi and I are going out, and I have to wake up tomorrow, so I thought I'd make my completely pointless post now. Yay for the new addition of the Dumb Quote Picture Header.

Since I don't have anything to say about my day, you'll get more quotes today...


  • "There are two things one needs in this life: booze and boobs. However, both can be quite hard to obtain, unless you're a girl, in which case they're both practically given to you."
  • "People don't die from being drunk. They die from sucking at being drunk."
    -Robert, after reading an alcohol poisoning poster
  • Police officer: We busted this party because of a noise complaint.
    Jerrad: Well what if I was in the front lawn ground-bonging beers and not making any noise?
    Police officer: Well I couldn't do anything because you are 21 and weren't making any noise.
    Jerrad: Someone get the fucking beer bong NOW!!!
  • Steve: So did I ask you guys the one about if you would do it with a guy once if you could have Britney Spears for the rest of your life?
    Joe: Dude that's sick.
    Nick: I don't know Matt Damon's kind of...
    Joe: Alright this game's over.
  • No comments: