Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Work today was really slow. Didn't even break $7 an hour. Winter is going to suck. Thinking about hunting around for other jobs that'll make some cash I could actually make car payments with... In other news, Fall Break is over so I will be posting less often. I got back on Sunday evening. Saturday had a Color Belt Promotion at the martial arts school then went to a wedding reception south of O'Hare in some suburb of Chicago. I loved how I had 3 back-seat drivers the whole way there and only 2 people in the back seat... To which I say:
At least they slept most of the way home. Now that you have my update in reverse, here's a cartoon about cats and some stupid college student quotes to send you on your way.




  • "If I'm an animal and I stare at you, I either want to fight you, eat you, or fuck you."
  • Tobin's Mom: I just don't understand why everyone thinks Paris Hilton is so attractive.
    Tobin: You'd be the worst lesbian ever, mom.
  • Derek H.: "It's pretty sweet how at your dorm all the ugly chicks stay in their rooms with the doors closed."
  • No comments: