Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's Been a While

So I've been working so much lately I've been unable to update, but here I am for your reading enjoyment (or curiosity or possibly both).

I made overtime last week, which is nice, but HELLO?! PART-time job?! Though I can't complain about being able to make deposits in the bank. Holla. Ironically, working so much has actually made me better manage my time. I've come to realize that since I work so often, if I don't use every bit of free time to be accomplishing assignments that I won't have time later to finish them. Unless I want to comprimise sleep, but then I have to deal with illness, which is never fun (reference last year's 9+ month mono "spat").

I'd also like to wish Elise a Happy 19th Birthday, youngin. ; ) Even though it's after midnight, I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still blogable.

I don't have much else to say, except that I'm going home on Thursday to work a banquet in East Troy (Ducks Unlimimted), and, since I don't really have class that day that I can still go to and be to East Troy on time, I'm going to go to Delavan and test drive that Silver Viggen. Makes me happy just pretending I'd ever own it. haha

I really have nothing else to say. Peace all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed by this blogger stuff. There are way too many providers of blog goodness for me to know which one is best; blogger, blogspot, livejournal, xanga, etc. And good luck with that Silver Viggen stuff....if only I had one iota of understanding on that one. Peace.
Joe.