Monday, July 10, 2006

Did I Shave My Legs For This?

Once again it’s Monday, but it’s currently 2:30 AM, technically still my Monday, so I feel better about that. I do, however, have a mosquito bite in the arch of my foot; I feel worse about that. All in all I think it averages out. Any grievances can be addressed to my complaint department.

All in all I’ve had a pretty interesting week. Let’s just lay out the ground rules, though, and refrain from mentioning the B-name. Haven’t talked to him since Monday. We’re through. Wednesday I had an awesome time visiting Steph and Mike and Kent and Alex in Ripon. We had cheap Chinese food and watched TV and just hung out. It was amazingly fun in its own relaxing sort of way.

Volleyball went alright this Thursday. Despite my own inconsistent performance, we won the first two games and just narrowly lost the third.

Friday was my second and last of the Axe Body Spray promotions at area Wal-Marts (not really on the pic). This one was worse than the last. For some reason I ran out of scent cards (you know, the pieces of cardboard you spray stuff on that people can take with them) two hours before the promo was supposed to end. For whatever reason, it was much more difficult to get the West Bend customers to let you spray the Axe right on them than it was in Lake Geneva. Read: The last two hours were a huge waste of time.

Saturday night and tonight I closed at Roma’s. Knowing people rocks. That’s all I have to say to summarize the two evenings. Besides creepy thin man, I really don’t have any good stories, and that one isn’t really a good story, just creepy and weird.

Best wishes to Grandma Kari with the last minute plans and her wedding this weekend. Congrats to Sammi on five months with child. Happy Birthday to Ms. Katie on Thursday, and best of luck in California.

Hopefully I’ll have some good wedding stories for next week’s update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing I'll give Axe, is that they have some funny commercials. If it worked anywhere near as well as the commercials show I'd be wearing it myself.

Anyhow, what part of the Grokodile thingy did you want me to 'Splain?

There is a blog where I talk about the stuff I'm doing... and then there is the Grokodile directory where I'm actually doing that stuff.

So, on the blog, talk to me, on the Directory, add your blog? Talking to me is encouraged... ;)

That about wraps it up...