Thursday, November 23, 2006

"There is no question there was some connection. I gotta follow my heart no matter how far. I've gotta roll the dice:...never think twice" -Papa Roach

Happy Thanksgiving! First and foremost I have to say congratulations to Ms. Sammi! A happy, healthy Ayden Brielle entered this world on Friday the 17th with an amazing drug-free delivery. Props to you, girl(s)!

Two Fridays ago my sorority had it..s annual Blind Bash. It's intended to be a blind date with someone to see if they..d make a good date for the upcoming formal. I went with a hilarious friend of mine, Mike, and we had an awesome time at the dive of a bowling alley where we went. Formal was even better, all dressed up going to Royal Ridges - a really nice banquet facility in Ripon .. with great food and awesome company.


The past two weeks have been fraught with meetings and assignments. I don..t know why everything seems to work that way: one week you..ve got a typical, manageable schedule, then the next two everyone and their grandfather just needs something from you. What gives?

In non-scholastic news, I thought I would share that I am dating the sweetest man I do believe I..ve ever met; his name is Danny. Every day we..re finding more and more we have in common. In particular, conversations are lovely: even on those days where you can..t seem to spit out what you..re trying to say, he completely understands. It..s magnificent. I..ve got a good feeling about this one. ;) Stay tuned for further updates. I don..t have any great stories yet, but I..ll throw in one more photo. It..s a tad blurry, but it..s one of my favorites.


I don..t see much hope for much to-die-for interesting things happening in my life in the last two weeks of school. Anyone want to volunteer to write a paper or ten for me?? I promise to try to keep on track with these, though. Until Wednesday, take care!

<3 Perk~

2 comments:

Irfan Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
luckys said...

badminton bracket for powerful smash