Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Hello. How are you? Like your shoes. Love your hair! Hello. How are you? Love that shirt. You look great!" – Early November

My last few weeks have been so uneventful, you would have gotten to read about how I spent all of the previous week doing homework. I was doing you a favor by not writing...or at least that’s what I’m choosing to tell myself.

Since I’m such a snooze, I almost thought about telling you about someone else’s week. Sweet, huh? Then I decided you all love me just the way I am...or at least that’s what I’m choosing to tell myself.

There were a few costume parties on campus this week. I surveyed the costumes I saw and the vast majority fit into three categories: store-bought, something plain with a mask, and pirates. Some fit into more than one category. I proceeded to see how others’ Halloween parties were. You should have SEEN some of this creativity!

Not all of them were a lot to write home about, but almost everyone I saw from photos from Madison had an original, homemade creation. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? No, I never would have thought of that. No chance. A Grey Goose? Not just any bee, but the Cheerios bee? This is way more planning than I would ever put into a costume, but they looked awesome! There’s always hope for me next year...

Saturday I’m promoting Axe again. Visit (you can ask where if you want to know) or wish me luck! Ummmmm, my life is boring. I keep it interesting by solving other people’s problems and living vicariously through their drama. haha

Tomorrow will be exciting: Kaplan is coming AND the season premiere of The OC is on. More excitement in my Thursday than there has been since I wrote last!

Hope everyone is staying warm!

<3 Perk~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were about 300 pounds on every page. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were about 300 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 220 dollars on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?