Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"I love it when she calls my phone. She even got her very own ringtone; if that ain't love then I don't know what love is." -Gym Class Heroes

Another week, another update with not much to say. You know what that means: lots of links. ; )

Once again I pretty much spent all my time at the golf course. It’s been quite stressful, but I only have 10 more possible days, then it’s back to college. Maybe before I go back I’ll find some time to unpack all the stuff I brought home last May, and of course I’ll need to scrounge up some time to repack.

People keep asking if I’m excited to go back to school, and I can’t really say yes. I’m excited to go back and see everyone I haven’t seen in so long, but I’m not so excited about the redundancy of classes and homework and tests and whatnot.

I had my one day off on Monday. The weather was nice, so I thought it’d be a good day to spend on the lake. A friend just flew into Wisconsin from California the night before, though, and had nothing to do all alone at the friend’s house where he was staying, so I picked him up to come out with me. A “few” errands later, we weren’t back to East Troy until 3:30, and didn’t have everything ready for the boat until 4:30. The 82˚ day got chilly pretty quick after that, but it was obvious by my distinct seatbelt tan line that the better sun was out before I was ready for it.

It’s funny how time flies in the summer, and just draaaaaaaaaags on when you’re going to class every day. One year left, I guess. ONE MONTH UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! That’s something to look forward to…

Hope everyone had a great Humpday,
Rebecca~

No comments: