Tuesday, May 23, 2006

9 May 2006

Once again it is definitely not Sunday. My parents came up Sunday afternoon to help me move all my stuff out of my room and either home or into storage. Man, was there a ton! It's extra frustrating since I'm moving into the same room next semester. Why can't I just leave it all there?! : ( All Saturday after my final and all Sunday until my parents arrived I packed like mad.

Finals went alright. Nothing too extreme. I think my longest one was an hour and a half of the three hours allotted. The best news was thinking I had a Monday afternoon final, then realizing there would be no final and I would be done by noon on Saturday.

Work is still up in the air. I have a possible job as an accounting assistant at Geneva National, but she's looking for someone who will be able to start Friday (was Monday, then was Wednesday...) and can work through the end of September. What college student can do that? Maybe a UW-Whitewater student or something, but not this girl.

Roma's is looking good. I called April on my drive home to tell her I was on my way early, and she gave me my work schedule right then and there for the next 2 weeks. Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday all day, Monday night, and the following Saturday for a banquet. I stopped in to visit Kate yesterday. While I was there chit-chatting with her Erica came in and asked if I'd work Wednesday for her. Hello? Poor college student who hasn't worked since winter break. OF COURSE I'll work. It'll be a busy week at the Roma. The downside: I can't make it to graduation at all. Not even for a little while and say goodbye to any time with my mother on mother's day...

All of my junk from school is taking over the basement, literally, and we have a pretty sizable basement. Whenever I'm not working, I'll be unpacking this week. Not exciting.

Since I didn't have much to write about this week, I attached some links for your amusement. enjoy! Let's hope the next update actually comes out on Sunday...

<3 Perk~


P.S. Congrats to Emily on all your recent awards! Congrats to Kappy and all my other graduates! Best wishes!

No comments: