Monday, September 20, 2004

Raaar

So things could be better right now, but I'm dealing with it. I think I just need some time away, so I might take a "mental health weekend" sometime soon. I'm open to suggestions as far as a destination. Bear in mind I'm not driving anywhere extreme (ah hem).

On a brighter note, I've found some motivation for me to keep returning to my awful job. Not only did I confront my management about finally getting the bartending shifts I was promised (those shifts are beginning to be integrated this week), but I found myself some outside motivation: take a look. Beauty. Price is a little high, but that's where Phil comes in. He's the bully. :-D

Hope everyone else's life is happier than mine right now. And props to those of you who let me vent. Thanks a million,

No comments: