Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm the 8th World Wonder

I'm giving myself props this time for my intense organizational and time-management skills. After lunch I went to my 1:05 where I rocked our firsl test in Computer Science. Booyah Beres! Okay, so we haven't gotten them back yet, but I know I rocked it. I got done early cuz I'm a pimp like that, so I came back to my room. I thought that since I had about 20 minutes before my 2:10 I'd call about the latest objects of my affection. The Michigan contact told me that the car sold that morning: guy walked in, test drove it, and cut a check on the spot. The Delavan guy gave me a lot of great info, and I went on my merry way to class.

I came back after class and got to work on finishing my animation program that's due in Computer Science tomorrow. It's gorgeous, for the most part. As soon as I finished that I went to the Terrace for some marvelous dinner with Blake. Before we left we made a few modifications to our birthday buddy. (photos of course).


While we ate we played some Bookwork and rocked as usual. I again went on my merry way to martial arts where I taught brilliantly and single-handedly. Everyone seemed to have learned a lot and enjoy themselves, so that covered all my goals for the class.

I came back after class to get Blake (again, what a trooper) to walk to the library with me, since I'm inept when it comes to that stuff. There I got enough resources for the rest of the semester's papers in my Motor Learning class (not only bare minimum, but thinking ahead: no more library visits). Upon returning from the library, I busted out a marvelously clear, consise, and informative paper on response times. Thrilling.

The highlight of my evening was probably playing Scrabble with Macak. Even though I lost due to the abundance of vowels that never seemed to disappear from my hand, I believe a good time was had by all. ;-D I even found time to help Freis with his Computer Science program. All I have left is a poem for Creative Writing, then I'm set!

Katie sent me this link, and I thought I would share it with all of you. Good read, kinda long, so click when u have a little time.

And certain people who have catch phrases seem to think the whole campus idolizes them now, and they asked for recognition... Sooooo, recognition then? Nah. Point for Perk.

Peace.

No comments: