Friday, August 13, 2004

Random Stuff

My pillows were wonderful. I much look forward to laying my little head upon them tonight.

Kate is fitting in great at Roma's. Her next shift is Sunday. I work then also, but I'll have to introduce her to some of the other wait staff who she could use as a crutch when she needs to ask a question. With my last day being Monday, the day before I move into school, she'll need someone. I did.

And 4 more days to Ripon.

I work Friday at Roma's. Should be okay, hopefully better tips than the last 3 days.

I work Saturday at Alpine. Hopefully better tips than Dave, especially since the shift will be about 18-19 hours. Kill me now. :'( That's gonna suck.

Then I work Sunday hostessing at Roma's, then I open the bar Monday. Shift shoulf be done semi-eary, so I'll have some time to go home early and last-minute pack.

Bedtime now: I promised dad we could go skiing and wakeboarding and such tomorrow if it's nice. Sadly I've only been for one wakeboarding run all summer. :( Stupid work (which I love). REEEEEEALLY can't wait fr school, though.

Goodnight! :-*

No comments: