Monday, August 29, 2005

School Started

...Which explains my lack of posting. My professors wasted no time burrying me in assignments. I have so much to do now I don't know where to begin. All in all I don't have a tough schedule at all. 2 regular Monday classes and 1 3-hour Monday night, 2 on Tuesday, 3 on Wednesday, 1 on Thursday, and 2 on Friday, done by 2:00. I never start earlier than 11:15, and that's only two days a week. Books were sickeningly cheap this semester. This is probably turning out to be the best semester of my life.

Oh, except work. My new boss is insane. It like he hears "I want to work full time" when I'm really saying "I need fewer hours cuz school is starting up." He schedules me when I've asked off weeks in advance, and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a shady employee, which is bullshit.

Enough about work, I'm getting all pissed just thinking about it. I have to go try to accomplish something...

No comments: