Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The World Free of Internet...

So I haven't posten in 11 days now BECAUSE my new apartment in Ripon is not connected to the internet. Hopefully it will be sometime, but as of right not it's not, and yes, I'm very sad. I don't have much of interest to post, but you are all welcome to visit my apartment; just call to make sure I'm there first.

Work this week is slow because I didn't let my boss know I'd be available to work this week (oops), but next week should be better. Tuesday I trained to bartend at Grey Rock, and all night we had 8 people eat dinner; I got 2 who wandered up after dinner for a drink before they went back to their rooms for bed. They had two Johnnie Walker Blues on the rocks, for $20.75 each! So I made $8 at the very end of the night, and got paid to watch TV for the first 8 hours I was working. Pretty much sucked. I work at Grey Rock again Thursday (tomorrow); hopefully it'll be busier. Saturday I have a wedding, and with any luck, I'll be busier next week.

I don't have anything else to share, so I'll leave some random links:

More than you ever wanted to know about Sand Castles
The Versatility of the English Language
Pff, and Ripon claims to be "Liberal"
Who breast-feeds a tiger?!
Waste time swatting flies
Cupid's Shooting Spree
100 best break-up lines
Dropkick the Faint
That's Gotta Hurt
Click the Pig
I Want One!

No comments: