Monday, May 02, 2005

Winding Down

So the Axe promotion Saturday at Mifflin was the best. Here's a picture of the 8 of us that did it, and the pimp in the middle if the guy who owned the house where we were working. I think I saw every East Troy High School graduate who goes to Madison while I was working...

For those who haven't heard yet, we had setup kinda like a carwash, and volunteers could come and get washed. Oh, here's the best part: We had to wear a bikini and were given a little black tankt top to wear over it; it was about 50 degrees out, and when we left (early, actually), around 5:00 it started SNOWING! Briefly, but here we are soaking wet in bikinis on Mifflin St. in Madison and it's snowing. Yes, I swear there's gotta be some reason I'm here in Wisconsin, just can't place my finger on it.

6 days until finals are over. I can't wait. So much end-of-the-year stress! It looks like I'll be staying at home in East Troy again this summer. Would have liked to stay up here and work, but couldn't find somewhere to stay. Oh well: no rent, fewer miles (hopefully) on mi carro, don't have to pay for food, I'm sure I'll do my laundry more frequently... There are definitel up-sides.

I'll have some more links and pictures later hopefully. Much to busy at this point, but they're on the way!

No comments: