Thursday, June 24, 2004

East Troy, WI

Yes, this is the town where I live. Technically we have enough people to be classified as a city, but this has got to be the lamest place on earth, and there's never anything to do.

Some people move out of this crazy place, but some of us are just stuck living with our parents. After graduation, this is a great example of the typical East Troy-ian: . You see my issue. Of the remaining citizens with brain cells, everyone works. And ironically enough, when I'm working, my friends are not, and vice versa.

This is, of course, with exception to the people that annoy me most: those who make plans and then don't follwo through with them. I don't think it takes long to figure out that this is probably my number one pet peeve. I won't go into detail about the most recent annoyances because I don't like to make people feel badly. (Kind of a vicious, "doormat" type cycle...) Why do people feel the need to do things like this? I mean honestly, we have plans to do something away from the wretched ghost town in which I live, and they decide they'd rather stay here!! (Clearly they are slowly fading to ""...)

Even if we try yo plan a night in it always falls through. Maybe I need to break up with my friends... start anew. Not that I don't love them, but DAMN!

Sorry for making you read all of this, but East Troy just plain sucks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

East Troy's gotta be a hell of alot better than ripon

Anonymous said...

Funk that. East Troy rocks the hizouse.

--Andy

Anonymous said...

perk's a dyke. wahoo for east troy. :)